Saramonic SmartRig UC with USB Type-C Output Connector
The Saramonic SmartRig UC with USB Type-C interface is an easy solution to connect any professional microphones or guitars to record quality audio or create music with your USB Type-C devices.
Simply plug the microphone into the XLR connector or plug the guitar into the 6.35mm connector of the SmartRig UC, and connect it to your devices with the USB Type-C output cable. The provided gain control thumbwheel makes it easy to set precise levels. Processed sound can be monitored through a 3.5mm headphone out.
- Combo 1/4″ (6.35mm) and XLR input
- USB Type-C output connector
- Powered by one 9V battery
- +48V phantom power
- 3.5mm headphone output for monitoring (need APP)
- +48V/OFF/ON switch
- Gain control
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 Khz, +/-0.5 dB
- Dimensions: L 88 x W 41 x H 42 mm
- Weight: 75g ( 2.57oz. )
- Gain: 23dBu to – ∞
- SNR: 80dBu @1kHz,-30dBu input
- THD: less than 0.01%@1kHz,-30dBu input
- Sample Rate: 44.1Khz or 48khz
- Output: USB Type-C connector
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.