Saramonic SR-PAX1 Two-Channel Audio Mixer, Preamp, Microphone Adapter
with Pre-amplifier & Phantom power
SR-PAX1 Two-Channel Audio Mixer, Preamp, Microphone Adapter
A lightweight and compact mixer solution for professional-quality audio recording into a video camera. Recording two channels of audio, the SR-PAX1 can be used to combine two microphone signals into one, or to mix a stereo XLR signal into a 3.5mm stereo jack.
It attaches to the base of a camera, and a threaded socket on its base allows for mounting on a tripod or case. The SR-PAX1 features dual balanced XLR inputs, dual 3.5mm (TRS) inputs, and dual 6.3mm inputs which provide the ability to accepts signals from a wide variety of mics or line levels sources such as wireless microphones and external audio recorders. The input levels of each channel can be easily controlled with the dual gain control knobs. A phone jack allows you to monitor the audio in real time. The SR-PAX1 makes your recording work much easier by reducing time in post-processing.
- Combines Two Audio Sources into One Stereo Signal
- XLR, 3.5mm TRS, and 6.3mm Inputs
- Two Channels with Gain Control Knobs
- Headphone Jack for Monitoring
- Attaches to Camera or Tripod
- Phantom Power
- Inputs: 2x Balanced XLR, 2x 3.5mm (TRS), 2x 6.3mm
- Output: 3.5mm (1/8") TRS
- Headphone Monitoring: 3.5mm Jack
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +/- 1dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 74dBu @ 1 kHz, -30dBu Input
- Phantom Power Options: +48V (XLR), +5V (3.5mm)
- Battery: One 9V
- Dimensions & Weight: 4 x 3.3 x 2.5" (10.1 x 8.5 x 6.5cm).Œæ12.6 oz (357g)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.