Soundking CXA043 4-Channel Audio Ethernet Transmitter Extender
with Isolated Outputs
Soundking CXA043 4-Channel Audio Ethernet Transmitter Extender with Isolated Outputs
The Soundking CXA043 is a 4-channel audio extender box that has 4 XLR-F inputs and 4 XLR-M isolated outputs. Designed to use with the CXA044, transfer audio signals by connecting a shielded Cat5 cable, with phantom power for mic through direct output.
The two units isolation transformer, which eliminates the problem are equipped with audio of AC noise caused by grounding circuit. The isolated through channels could be utilised for running to a side of stage monitor mixer via XLR cables, while the ethernet line goes to FOH mixer. The Cat5 Ethernet cable transmission is widely applicable lightweight and economical, saving cost and making wiring much easier.
- INPUT: Balanced signal input.
- RJ45 OUTPUT: Sends four-channel audio signals over Cat 5 or Cat 6 Ethernet cable.
- LIFT/Ground: Helps to eliminate noise caused by grounding circuit.
- RJ45 ISO OUT: Isolated transmission of four-channel audio signals over Cat 5 or Cat 6 Ethernet cable.
- ISO OUT: Balanced signal isolated output.
- OUTPUT: Balanced signal direct output.
- RJ45 INPUT: Receives four-channel audio signal over Cat 5 or Cat 6 Ethernet cable.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.