Cinders Overdrive is the perfect tool for blues shredders and retro rockers. Its all-analog circuit convincingly recreates the warm harmonic distortion associated with hard-pressed tube amps. The pedal is highly responsive, whether you pick the strings with a dust broom or with a fire iron, Cinders Overdrive keeps up. And thanks to a super wide gain-range your tone will stay transparent at all times.
- Transparent Tube-Like Overdrive
- Super Wide Gain-Range
- True Bypass
Warm Tube Tone
If you love the sound of a hardworking tube amp, you´re going to love Cinders Overdrive. Even at bedroom levels you´ll be able to get the warm tube sound you´re after!
Some overdrives bring a cloudiness to chords. But Cinders Overdrive doesn´t! Rest assured: Your playing won´t get lost in the mix.
Classic Sound with Modern Design
A sturdy metal chassis, top-mounted input/output and true bypass means that Cinders Overdrive is equally roadworthy and pedal board friendly.
- Drive: Controls the amount of overdrive. Set it low for a bluesy tone – set it high for scorching distortion.
- Volume: Controls the volume. Simple as that.
- Tone: Controls the amount of high end in your signal. Set it low for a classic ´Woman Tone´ - Set it high to cut through the mix like a razor.
- Transparent, Tube-like Overdrive
- Highly Responsive and Expressive
- Wide Gain-range
- True Bypass
- Top-mounted I/O
- Compact and Durable Roadworthy Casing
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.