TC Electronic Hypergravity Compressor Pedal
with Vintage Compressor Mode and Built-In TonePrints
TC Electronic Hypergravity Compressor
Hypergravity Compressor is the missing link that will take your tone from good to great. Featuring no less than three amazing modes, Hypergravity Compressor includes a state-of-the-art multiband compressor, a cool vintage compressor, plus endless compression combinations through TonePrint. Hypergravity Compressor is the key to getting that much-desired pro tone with even dynamics. Kick it in and be prepared to shine!
- Studio-Quality Multiband Compressor
- Vintage Mode for classic stompbox compression
- TonePrint enabled
Squeeze Into Some Tight Tones
Jump straight into those old-school compression tones of yesteryear with HYPERGRAVITY COMPRESSOR’s warm vintage mode. You get all of the squeeze and squash you could ever want, alongside that extra presence associated with those classic stompbox compressors we all know and love. Perfect for percussive country tones, tight funk sounds or sweet Gilmour sustain.
- Compact compressor pedal offers exceptional multiband compression plus a sweet vintage compressor mode
- Advanced MD3 multiband dynamics algorithm applies perfectly tailored compression to highs, mids, and lows for an ultra-musical result
- Warm vintage mode lets you play with a classic stompbox compressor tone
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Design your own customized compression effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac*, and iPad*
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high-frequency loss from long cable runs
- Simple, easy-to-use controls let you focus on playing
- The compact format fits on any pedalboard
- High-quality components to give you a true studio-grade compressor in a pedal format
- Sturdy die-cast metal case designed for life on the road
- Pedal Type: Compressor
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" TS
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" TS
- Power - Connect a 9 V / >100 mA power supply
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.