TC Helicon PERFORM-VE Vocal Effects Processor
with Vocal Sampling and Looping
TC Helicon PERFORM-VE
Perfect for creating music quickly, the TC Helicon PERFORM-VE is a revolutionary vocal manipulator with midi-pitch-controlled sampling and one-button drum looper. Use the built-in vocal synth to manipulate your voice. High-quality, low-noise mic preamp.
Creative Vocal Tools
TC Helicon Perform-VE lets you instantly create iconic vocal sounds from today’s most popular EDM, pop and dance recordings. With everything from real-time pitch flattening and extreme sample manipulation to tried and true spatial effects, filtering and looping, it turns every show into a captivating performance.
Out of the box, it’s easy to dial in a timeless, premium vibe using the onboard Double, reverb, and echo sounds. Go deeper with the free PERFORM-VE app for your smartphone. Compatible with both iOS and Android devices, you can store your favorite sounds, import cool new samples and capture your performances.
- The revolutionary vocal sound designer gives you maximum sonic diversity with MIDI-pitch-controlled sampling, vocal synth, and an easy one-button drum looper
- Sample your voice, flatten the pitch and replay via MIDI control
- Shift, modulate and mangle your vocals with a synth vocoder effect
- Innovative one-button looper with built-in drum samples lets you build sounds quickly
- Receive MIDI tempo from external devices to keep everything in sync
- Adaptive Tone for perfect EQ, compression, de-essing, and gating
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals
- USB for streaming audio, preset downloads and firmware updates
|Vocal Sounds||Reverb, Echo, Ring Modulator, Doubling, Filter, HardTune|
|Vocal Shaping||Adaptive Tone, Pitch Shift, Vocal Sample Synthesis|
|Input Impedance||6.7 kOhm balanced|
|EIN @ max gain, 150 Ohm Source||-127 dBu A-weighted|
|A to D Conversion||24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 115 dB SNR A-weighted|
|Connector||1/8" stereo unbalanced mini jack (summed with Inst Input)|
|Input Impedance||5 kOhm|
|A to D Conversion||24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 102 dB SNR A-weighted|
|D to A Conversion||24 bit, 128 x oversampling bitstream, 115 dB SNR A-weighted|
|Connectors||¼” TRS, impedance balanced left and right|
|Output 0 dBFS||+14 dBu|
|Dynamic Range||> 112 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Frequency Response:||+0.50/-0 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Headphone Output||Connector: 1/8" mini stereo jack|
|External Power Supply. Mains Voltage Input||100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
12V DC 1A max output
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.