Alctron MC320 FET Cardioid Condenser Microphone
MC320 FET Condenser Microphone
The Alctron MC320 is a professional FET condenser microphone, which features a 34mm gold-sputtered diaphragm capsule. Ideal for both vocals and instruments, it has a -10dB switch and a low frequency roll-off. Complete with shockmount and wind sock.
Professional Quality and Build
The MC320 provides accurate reproduction of even the most subtle sounds, suitable especially for studios, recording studios, broadcasting stations and stage performances. This microphone has two external switches (low cut and sensitivity attenuator) which are under the head grill, providing versatility for recording in different situations.
1x MC320 Microphone
1x Shock Mount
1x Wind Shield
- 34mm gold-sputtered large diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Discrete components carefully selected and optimized for maximum performance and compatibility with standalone microphone preamps and console inputs
- Pure and realistic sound quality
- Wide range frequency response
- Standard shock mount reduces noise and easy to use
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: -37dB±2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output Impedance: 150Ω±30% (at 1kHz)
- Load impedance: ≥1000Ω
- Self Noise: 16dB A
- Max.Input SPL: 132dB(at 1kHz ≤1% T.H.D)
- S/N Ratio: 78dB
- Phantom Power Requirement: 48V Phantom power
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.