SHOP NOW • PAY LATER • 100% INTEREST FREE
Get the cleanest sound from your turntables. The DJ PRE II acts as an interface between your turntable and your audio recording / playback system.
ART DJ PRE 2 - Phono Preamplifier
Clear Turntable Sound
The DJ PRE II (formerly named the "Phono MicroPRE") acts as an interface between your turntable and your audio recording / playback system. The analog input capacitance can be switched between 100pF and 200pF to optimize your phono cartridge response. A switchable low cut filter removes turntable rumble while leaving the audio pristine. The front gain trim control and signal/clip LED allow you to optimize the preamp's gain for a wide range of input sources. The built-in low noise phono preamp circuitry is highly accurate and precisely conforms to the RIAA standard. The line output jacks are low impedance and can be used with any sound card.
High Performance Audio in a Rugged Shell
Housed in an all aluminum black anodized case, the DJ PRE II can be powered by a wide variety of external supplies. If you need to amplify and EQ your vinyl records to interface with your audio workstation, sound card, home stereo system or main monitor system, the DJ PRE II gives you flawless audio reproduction in a rugged and reliable package.
ART (acronym: Applied Research & Technology) are renowned for producing devices that feature unique gadgets and functions that make you think "Why hasn't anyone thought of that before?"
- Dual RCA-type inputs
- Dual RCA-type outputs
- Ground terminal
- Power: 12V DC (Adapter included)
- Dimensions: 3.75 x 2.875 x 1.75 inches (95mm x 73mm x 45mm)
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Signal To Noise Ratio > 90dB below clipping
- Frequency Bands FILTER TYPE: Switchable, Low Cut, -3dB @22Hz
- Maximum Gain 45dB @1KHz
- Input Impedance 47k Ohms in parallel with either 100pF or 200pF
- Maximum Input Level 40mVrms @1KHz
- Maximum Output Level +6dBu (1.4Vrms)
- Input Connectors RCA
- Output Connectors RCA
- Total Harmonic Distortion .01% Typical @1KHz
- Frequency Response 10Hz -50KHz, +/-.5dB
- Power 7-12V DC or 9-12V AC @150mA
- Dimensions 1.75"H x 4.2"W x 3.5"D
- Weight 1.25 lbs (.57kg)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.