ART 16 Channel XLR Rack Mountable Patchbay
The ART P16 provides 16 balanced XLR inputs on the front panel and 16 balanced XLR outputs, on the rear panel housed in a solid black metal enclosed frame. Perfect for use in a live situation, in a studio, or in a corporate application wherever fast access to the input stage of your set up is required and neatness of patch cable is paramount.
Quality PCB wiring
You can pack your soldering iron away as ART have done all the hard wiring work for you. All connections have been constructed with highly resilient PCB wiring, ensuring long term reliability of the passive PS16 unit.
Single Space Rack Mounting
The P16 enclosure only takes up 1 RU, perfect for when space is at a minimum, and the number of inputs can not be compromised. Use the front panel for connecting microphones, instruments or other devices via XLR cable, and then distribute these through the rear panel, via XLR connections to a mixer, signal splitters, computer, power amps, speakers or other devices as needed.
ART (acronym: Applied Research & Technology) are renowned for producing devices that feature unique gadgets and functions that make you think "Why hasn't anyone thought of that before?".
- 16 channels of balanced, direct signals
- High quality passive interface
- XLR connectors ( female on front, male on rear)
- 19inch, 1 Rack unit space
- Fully shielded all steel black enclosure
- Reversible rack ears for versatile mounting
- Connectors: Balanced XLR ( female front, male at rear)
- CMRR: >-95dB (typical)
- Dimensions: 1.75"H x 19"W x 3.75"D (44mm x 48.3 mm x 89mm)
- Weight: 1.4 kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.