Elixir E16052 Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings Light Gauge 12-53
E16052 Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings Light Gauge 12-53
1 Set (6 strings) - Elixir Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge Acoustic Guitar Strings 0.012" to 0.053". Elixir Nanoweb strings don't just sound great; their micro-thin coating keeps them sounding great for a lot longer than average strings. Phosphor Bronze strings will give you bolder highs, fuller lows and a broader warmth overall.
If you want to keep your stringed instrument tone consistently great day in and day out, put on a set of Elixir Nanoweb strings. Their coating actually cuts down on unnecessary finger friction, and protects against finger grime. You'll be amazed at how long they last! Less string changes means having to buy strings less often.
Phospher Bronze strings were developed by Taylor Guitars. Elixir acoustic phosphor bronze with Nanoweb coating deliver distinctive phosphor bronze warmth and sparkle together with extended tone life.
- Only coated string brand to protect the entire string with an ultra-thin coating, keeping gunk out of the gaps between the windings
- Extended Tone Life – players report their tone lasts longer than any other string, uncoated or coated
- Consistent performance and tone – ready to play whenever you are
- Smooth feel that is easy on your fingers and enhances playability
- Reduces finger squeak – good for both performance and recording
- Anti-Rust Plated Plain Steel Strings resist tone-deadening corrosion, ensuring a longer life for entire set
- Reduces hassle and expense of frequent string changes
String gauges below in inches:
- E. 1st - .012"
- B. 2nd - .016"
- G. 3rd - .024"
- D. 4th - .032"
- A. 5th - .042"
- E. 6th - .053"
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.