MXL 550/551R Microphone Ensemble with Large Diaphragm and Pencil Condenser
550/551R Microphone Ensemble with Large Diaphragm and Pencil Condenser
Two professional-quality microphones suitable for recording vocals and instruments, the 550 large-diaphragm mic is a robust vocal condenser mic and the 551 small-diaphragm mic can be used with a variety of instruments. Included mic case, mounts and cloth.
Each mic has a pressure gradient condenser capsule with a cardioid pickup pattern for off-axis noise rejection. The mics also contain internal Mogami wiring for high-quality connections and a high SPL capability, allowing the mics to record loud sources without distortion. Each mic works through 48V of phantom power and has a wide frequency range of 30 Hz to 20 kHz.
- Microphone pair for a wide range of recording situations
- Can be used together, one mic for vocals and one for instruments
- Fine-tuned to deliver additional clarity and detail
- FET preamp with balanced output and low noise
- Distinctive design
- Type Pressure gradient condenser microphone
- Frequency response 30Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern Cardioid
- Sensitivity 15mV/Pa
- Output Impedence 200 ohms
- Equivalent Noise 20 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio - 500: 80dB / 551R: 78dB
- Max SPL - 500: 130dB / 551R: 137dB
- Power Requirements 48V phantom power (+/- 4V)
- Current Consumption <3.0mA
- Output Imedance - 500: 200 Ohms / 551R: 110 Ohms
- Size - 500: 6.69 x 1.85" (170 x 47mm) / 551: 5.25 x 0.87" (134 x 22mm)
- Weight - 500: 0.8 lbs (363g) / 551: 0.2 lbs (91g)
- Metal Finish Red with chrome grill
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.