4 pole Right-angle cable connector, chuck type strain relief, dark grey bushing
Speakon is the industry-standard for loudspeaker connections. Speakon offers an extremely reliable and robust cable connection with a reliable locking system. Featuring solid contacts with screw-type terminals including a stranded wire protection which also offers solder termination.
Right-Angled to suit floor monitors
Built to the same standard and design as the NL4FX (straight) Speakon connector, but with a right-angle (90 degree) orientation to suitable certain situations where space is limited. Commonly used on floor monitor (wedge) speaker cables where there is a limited space before the connector hits the floor.
- Current rating 40 A rms continuous
- Up to 50 A audio signal, duty cycle 50%
- Only 3 parts, easy to assemble
- High impact materials - long-lasting and reliable
- Easy and extremely precise locking system "Quick Lock"
- Improved grip on latch
- 1 piece strain relief, chuck for 6 to 14.5 mm cable O.D.
- Color coding possible
- Improved screw-type termination for highest pull-out force
- Integrated design guarantees "Made by Neutrik®"
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.