Radial Hotshot ABi Balanced Footswitch Line Input Selector
Quickly Select between Two Balanced XLR Sources
The HotShot ABi is a balanced signal selector that allows you to instantly select between two sources by depressing a latching footswitch. It features separate -15dB input pad selectors on each input to better balance the signal levels. And since it is completely passive, power is not required to make it work.
Passive Foot Switch Selector
The HotShot is equipped with one super durable foot switch for switching between two balanced XLR inputs. No power needed. That means no extra cables or power supplies to carry and set up.
Ground and Level controls
Input A features a level control switch. Choose from 0 db or -15 db. Ideal for your standard mic input. Input B features two level switches and a ground lift. Choose from 0 db or -15 db and if you still need to control your signal there is another switch that will trim at 0 db to -6 db.
14 gauge steel construction
Low footprint, compact, and extremely rugged. The 14 gauge steel construction is finished with heavy duty durable powder coat finish to ensure long lasting beauty and use.
- On-stage line input signal AB redirector
- Toggle switch for one-push operation
- Pads allow using devices with different signal levels
- Ground lift to eliminate buzz caused by ground loops
- Heavy-duty construction, switches and components
- I/O: 2 in 1 out
IN: Two balanced XLR inputs, A and B;
OUT: One balanced XLR output.
- Inputs : 2x XLR female input jacks (A/B)
- Outputs : 1 x XLR male output jack
- Controls : Input A -15db pad switch, Input B -15db pad switch, -6db tim switch, ground lift, channel selector.
- Dimensions : (WxDxH) : 3.6 x 3.75 x 2" (92x 99 x 51mm)
- Weight : 1.1lbs (0.5 kg)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.