Saramonic SR-VRM1 Linear PCM Recorder for XLR Microphones
Saramonic SR-VRM1 Linear PCM Recorder
The Saramonic SR-VRM1 is a compact linear PCM recorder built for XLR microphones and with a corresponding XLR connector. It runs on 48V phantom power and records at 24 bit/48 kHz, the industry standard.
Plenty Of Storage, Plenty Of Life
The SR-VRM1 records WAV audio files onto a micro SDHC card of up to 32 GB capacity. Powered by 2 AA batteries, this small, lightweight unit is capable of recording for up to 8 hours on one set of batteries, and a 32 GB memory card can store up to 60 hours of audio recorded at maximum quality (24 bit/48 kHz), or up to 180 hours of audio recorded at 16 bit/24 kHz.
Easy-To-Use Display And Controls
This recorder features an easy-to-read menu display, making your recording work much easier. With audio volume control and a selectable low-cut filter, the SRVRM1 records safety tracks at an optimum signal, while the headphone jack allows you to monitor the incoming audio.
- Records pro-level audio quality
- Built-in XLR connector
- +48V phantom power
- Records 24 bit/48 KHz WAV audio files
- Easy-to-use menu and LCD display
- Switchable low-cut filter
- 3.5mm headphone output for monitoring recording/volume control
- Lightweight all-metal construction
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 22 kHz (+/- 2 dB)
- Distortion: 0.05% (1 kHz sine wave)
- Signal-to-Noise ratio: 92dB or higher
- Mic input level: Selectable at -12dBu to +33dBu
- Input connector: XLR jack (female) 1GND, 2HOT, 3COLD
- Headphone jack: 3.5mm
- Phantom power: +48V
- Battery type: 2 x AA battery (alkaline, NiMH or lithium)
- Battery duration: 5 hours using phantom power, 8 hours without using phantom power
- Power consumption: 0.65W maximum
- Recording media: Micro SD card (64 MB – 2 GB) or Micro SDHC card (4 GB – 32 GB)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.