Alctron DI2700N Stereo USB Active DI Box
USB Output Interface - Direct Box
DI2700N Stereo USB DI Box
The Alctron DI2700N is an active direct box designed to convert sound files from a laptop computer and seamlessly transfer them to a pair of balanced audio outputs to feed a PA, recording or broadcast mixing console. Made to be plug & play easy to use. Outputs balanced, line level signals.
Plug and Play
The DI2700N configures itself for use with all popular operating systems including Mac and Windows, thus eliminating the need to load special drivers. Connection from the laptop is done via the 'pro-audio standard ' USB type-B port.
Versatile and Functional
D/A conversion is monitored with the built-in headphone amplifier to ensure the signal is being properly downloaded and converted. A mono-sum switch may be engaged to check for phasing or facilitate signal distribution to two outputs should this be preferred. One simply sets the output volume control to suit. The transformer will eliminate the buzz and hum caused by ground loops. Its high performance and low noise make a better choice for you to use in studio and stage performance.
- A compact stereo direct box
- Designed to connect to any computer system to seamlessly transfer digital audio to analog
- Just plug and play without any drivers
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Transformer eliminates hum and buzz caused by ground loops
- Outputs balanced, line level signals
- USB compliance: USB 2.0 full speed
- Frequency response: 20hz-20khz
- Dynamic range: 90dB
- Output impedance: 250ohms
- Dimension: 146mm x 90mm x 40mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.