Ernie Ball PARADIGM Ex Light Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings - 10-50
Ernie Ball PARADIGM Extra Light Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings - .010 - .050
Ernie Ball Paradigm phosphor bronze acoustic guitar strings are amazingly resistant to breakage and rust making them incredibly durable. Advanced engineering and an phosphor bronze windings deliver an enhanced midrange tone, while having the strength to withstand abuse from the most aggressive guitarists. Whether you need a set of strings that you can trust not to break, or a set that know you won't need to change in a hurry - paradigm strings are the answer.
Phosphor Bronze Windings deliver Vibrant Midrange Tone
Ernie Ball's phospher bronze range of acoustic guitar strings deliver a rich and vibrant midrange tone. Players like this 92% Copper, 8% Zinc composition due to its consistent, slightly warmer tone (compared to 80/20 Bronze) out of the box.
Unbreakable - 90 day Guarantee
With Paradigm strings, you don't have to worry about breaking a string. Ernie Ball are so confident you won't break them, they are offering to replace any broken strings within 90 days!
- Rust resistant and break-resistant acoustic guitar strings
- Phosphor bronze winding delivers vibrant, midrange-rich tone
- Ideal for areas with moisture and at the coast where salty air can cause premature rusting
- 90 day replacement guarantee
- Gauges: .010, .014, .020, .028, .040, .050
- Number of Strings: 6
- Core Material: Steel
- Winding Material: Phosphor Bronze
- Winding Type: Round
- Model: P02080 - Ex Light Phosphor Bronze - 10-50
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.