Ernie Ball PARADIGM Light 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings - 11-52
Ernie Ball PARADIGM Light 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings - .011 - .052
Ernie Ball Paradigm 80/20 bronze acoustic guitar strings are amazingly resistant to breakage and rust making them incredibly durable. Advanced engineering and a phosphor bronze windings deliver an enhanced midrange tone, while having the strength to withstand abuse from the most aggressive guitarists. Whether you need a set of strings that you can trust not to break, or a set that know you won't need to change in a hurry - paradigm strings are the answer.
Phosphor Bronze Windings deliver Vibrant Midrange Tone
Ernie Ball's 80/20 bronze range of acoustic guitar strings deliver a vivid, bright tone for those that like that extra clarifty and sparkle. Players like this 80% Copper, 20% Zinc composition string due to its brilliant "true brass" tone out of the box.
Unbreakable - 90 day Guarantee
With Paradigm strings, you don't have to worry about breaking a string. Ernie Ball are so confident you won't break them, they are offering to replace any broken strings within 90 days!
- Rust resistant and break-resistant acoustic guitar strings
- 80/20 bronze winding delivers a vivid, bright tone
- Ideal for areas with moisture and at the coast where salty air can cause premature rusting
- 90 day replacement guarantee
- Gauges: .011, .015, .022, .030, .042, .052
- Number of Strings: 6
- Core Material: Steel
- Winding Material: 80/20 Bronze
- Winding Type: Round
- Model: P02088 - Light 80/20 Bronze - 11-52
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.