iSK DM-58S Dynamic Vocal Microphone with On/Off Switch
Stage Dynamic Vocal Mic - with on/off switch
The iSK DM-58S uni-directional (cardioid) dynamic vocal microphone is designed for vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. The DM-58S features an on/off switch, something which is not commonly found on professional microphones yet has a large number of convenient on stage uses.
The Benefits of an On/Off Switch
Although not many microphones throughout the music industry feature them, an on/off switch on can be useful in a variety of situations, such as announcements over PA systems, live use when a mute function is not available, or during intervals between any type of performance.
Designed for Voice and Speech
With a brightened midrange and bass roll-off the DM-58 is tailored to perform best with the characteristics of voice and speech. A built-in spherical filter minimises noise from wind and breath "pop".
Cardioid Pick Up Pattern Minimises Feedback
The uni-directional cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimising unwanted background noise. This design helps minimise the possibility of feedback.
- 1x microphone
- 1x mic clip
- 1x 5m XLR microphone cable
- Suited to Vocals and Speech
- On/off switch for easy, hands on control
- Brightened midrange and bass roll-off make vocals clear
- A built-in spherical filter minimises noise from wind and breath "pop"
- Cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimising unwanted background noise
- Element: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-16kHz
- Polar Pattern: Uni-directional (Cardioid)
- Sensitivity: -55dB±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output Impedance: 400Ω±30% (at 1kHz)
Frequency Response diagrams
Custom Label: DM-58S
Shipping Weight: 0.8000
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.