Wooden Mixer Case for SWAMP M206 Mixing Desk (Small)
Foam Lined Wooden Case for the SWAMP M206 Mixer
The WMC-M206 flight case is a lightweight yet robust transportation solution for the SWAMP M206 6 Channel Mixing Console. The case is foam lined and features extra thick foam corner pieces which not only prevent your mixer from moving around, but also make getting it in and out of the case a hassle free experiece. All of our W-Series cases are constructed with laminated plywood panels, heavy duty butterfly latches, and aluminium extrusions, making them a reliable choice for protecting your mixer.
Universal Mixer Case
Though designed for the SWAMP M206, the WMC-206 is also a great fit for many other popular 6-12 channel mixers (or 4 mic preamps). Fitting models include the Behringer XENYX 1202, Mackie 1202VLZ4 and Yamaha MG10XU mixers.
Built with Quality Materials
The panels, frames and hardware of our W-Series flight cases are made from high quality materials to ensure durability, without adding unnecessary weight. As well as being sturdy, all W-Series cases are foam lined, making them easy to clean and perfect for keeping your gear scratch free. Whether on the road or part of a house rig, your gear is safe and secure in a W-Series SWAMP case.
- Recessed, Pad Lockable Heavy Duty Butterfly Latches
- Spring Loaded, Heavy Duty Rubber Gripped Handles
- Egg Carton Foam Lined Lid
- High Density Foam Internal Corner Pieces
- Foam Lining
- Rubber feat
- Steel Corners
- Rust Resistant Zinc Plated Hardware
- Extruded Aluminium Angle Edging
- High Density 8mm Plywood Paneling with Fireproof Black Melamine Laminate
- Outer Case Dimensions;
- Width : 460mm (including handles)
- Length : 362mm
- Height : 150mm (including feet)
- Inner Case Dimensions;
- Width : 360mm
- Length : 322mm
- Height : 55mm (80mm including lid height)
- Lid Dimensions;
- Inner height (egg carton foam lined): 25mm
- Weight: 4.65kg
Custom Label: WMC-M206
Shipping Weight: 5.4500
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.