Saramonic SmartRig Smartphone Interface DI - Lightning Connector
Saramonic SmartRig DI Lightning Output Connector
Designed to connect professional microphones and guitars into an Apple device, the Saramonic SmartRig DI captures high quality sound and music in the palm of your hand. The Lightning connector offers recording capabilities directly to iOS devices.
Simply plug the microphone into the XLR connector or plug the guitar into the 6.35mm connector of SmartRig Di, and connect it to your iOS devices with the lightning output cable. The provided gain control thumbwheel makes it easy to set precise levels. Processed sound can be monitored through a 3.5mm headphone out.
- Combo 1/4″ (6.35mm) and XLR input
- Lightning output connector
- Powered by one 9V battery
- +48V phantom power
- 3.5mm headphone output for monitoring (need APP)
- +48V/OFF/ON switch
- Gain control
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +/-0.5 dB
- Dimensions: L 88 x W 41 x H 42 mm
- Weight: 75g ( 2.57oz. )
- Gain: 23dBU to – ∞
- SNR: 80 DB @1KHZ,-30dBu input
- THD: less than 0.01%@1KHZ,-30dBU input
- Output: Lightning output connector
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.