Saramonic SR-LMX1 Lavalier Microphone For Smartphones
CLICK HERE TO 'GET NOTIFIED' once we have stock on hand
Saramonic SR-LMX1 Clip-On Microphone
Saramonic's SR-LMX1 lavalier microphone is built to capture high-quality audio via an iOS or Android device. Thanks to the metal 3.5mm TRRS jack, it delivers a distortion-free signal between the mic and your device. And the four-foot-long cable, which is made of damage-resistant polyurethane, makes it easy to clip onto your shirt with plenty of slack left over.
Plenty Of Pop Filters To Go Around
With the SR-LMX1, you get two pop filters. The first one is a foam pop filter that fits on the actual mic, which helps keep your lavalier inconspicuous. The second pop filter is a "deadcat" windscreen for recording in the field; it comes with an elastic band for attaching to the mic.
- Easily portable
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern
- Top-notch sensitivity and signal-to-noise ratio
- Compatible with most recording apps
- Includes mic clip and two pop filters
- Frequency Range: 30 Hz ~ 18kHz
- Output Impedance: 2.2k Ohm Typical
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 74 dB
- Sensitivity: -30 dB +/-3dB / 0dB-1V/Pa, 1kHz
- Maximum Output: 120 mV
- Dynamic Range: 120 dB typical
- Dimensions: 48.0 x 0.33 x 0.33" (1220 x 8.4 x 8.4 mm), mic and cable
- Weight: 0.78 oz (22.00 g)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.