SWAMP Multifunction XLR + USB Vocal Dynamic Microphone
SWAMP All in One Rehearsal and Recording Vocal Microphone
The D-USB dynamic microphone is designed as a multi purpose mic that can be connected to a computer via the in built USB connector or to a mix console or patch bay with the XLR. Versatility abounds, with the vocalist able to record their vocals straight to computer or plug into the PA for rehearsals with the band.
Headphone Monitoring from the Microphone
The headphone output on the microphone lets you listen while you record or rehearse at home. Plug your mic directly into the computer and press play on the music you want to hear, sing over or practice to. The track comes back to you through the headphones, so you can sing along the and not struggle to hear yourself or the music.
The D-USB is a virtual audio interface. Through the functions of being able to record, monitor with headphones, or simply just as a microphone, it can be used for a variety of instruments at home, in the studio, on stage or even to record speeches, interviews and presentations.
- 1x Microphone
- 1x Small Desk Stand
- 1x Mic Clip
- 1x USB Cable
- Suited for home recording and rehearsals
- XLR, USB, Mini jack connectors
- On/Off Switch
- Pronounced high end and bass roll-off make vocals sparkle
- Hyper-Cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise
- Element: Moving Coil Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50Hz—16Khz
- Polar Pattern: Cardiod
- Sensitivity: -53dB +/- 3dB, 0dB =1V/Pa at 1KHz
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohm
- Connector: XLR and USB
- Weight: 435g
- Dimensions (L x ø): 195mm x 48 mm
By: Andrew Demack on 20 February 2015Unbeatable value, especially if on Special here. Super mic for podcasters ... I use mine for Skype calls, and for recording voice tracks straight into the Mac. It's maybe not as good as an SM58 for normal vocal duties through a mixer ... a bit brighter and a bit easier to overload ... but for this price it's a sensational buy.