Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ Condenser USB Microphone with Headphone Monitoring
AT2020USB+ Condenser USB Microphone with Headphone Monitoring
The simplicity and ease of use of utilising an USB microphone are two reasons why the AT2020USB+ is so popular. Plug it into a MAC or PC to monitor your recording and playback directly and without delay via the headphone jack. A volume and mix control allow tweaking of the balance between playback and direct monitoring. This large diaphragm microphone is ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use. Included in the package is a tripod desk stand, pivoting stand mount, 3m USB cable, and a soft protective pouch.
Using a USB Microphone
Equipped with a USB output, the AT2020USB+ is designed for digitally capturing music or any audio source using your favorite recording software. The microphone offers the critically acclaimed, award-winning sound of the AT2020, with studio-quality articulation and intelligibility perfect for singer/songwriters, podcasters, voice-over artists, field recorders, and home studio recorders. Audio-Technica’s state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure that the microphone complies with the company’s renowned consistency and reliability standards.
Cardioid Polar Pattern
The microphone’s cardioid pickup pattern delivers excellent off-axis rejection, while its A/D converter with a 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz sampling rate ensures extremely articulate sound reproduction. The mic's pick up range is 180 degrees in front of the microphone. The cardioid polar pattern of the microphone is more sensitive to sound originating directly in front of the element, making it useful in controlling feedback, reducing pickup of unwanted sounds and providing isolation between performers. Cardioid mics are used for the majority of microphone applications.
- Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording
- High quality A/D converter with 16bit, 44.1/48kHz sampling rate for superb audio
- Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay
- Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio
- High-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and voiceover use
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
20 – 20,000Hz
USB Power (5V DC)
162.0mm (6.38″) long,
|Headphone Output Power||
130mW (at 1kHz, 10% T.H.D., 32ohm load)
3.5mm TRS (stereo)
Pivoting stand mount for 5/8″-27 threaded stands; 5/8″-27 to 3/8″-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch; tripod desk stand; 10′ (3.1m) USB cable
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.