BOYA PM700SP USB Microphone for iOS Android Windows and Mac
BY-PM700SP USB Microphone
With its triple capsule design, the BOYA PM700SP is a USB condenser microphone, compatible with iOS devices, Android devices, Windows and Mac computers. It is highly suitable for podcasts, voice recognition software, music recording, and general speech.
Professional Sound on the Go!
Featuring a 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone output, wide frequency response and 24 bit/48 kHz resolution makes the PM700SP suitable for many uses. Switchable polar patterns provide cardioid, bi-directional, omnidirectional and stereo pick up patterns to allow you to choose whatever pattern is more appropriate for your specific situation. This mic has durable all-metal construction, includes desk stand that can adjust the microphone in various desired angles, also the functionality of folding the mic down for storage and transport as well.
- For iOS devices, Android devices, Windows and Mac computers
- Triple-capsule design
- 24 bit/48 kHz resolution
- Cardioid, Stereo, Omnidirectional, Bi-directional
- Requires no drivers
- Master volume control
- Microphone gain control
- Mute function
- 3.5mm (1/8") headphone monitoring jack
- Durable all-metal construction
- Diaphragm: 14 mm (0.55")
- Acoustic Principle: Pre-polarized Condenser
- Bit Length: 24 Bit
- Sample Rates: 48KHz
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -45±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa @ 1KHz)
- SN: 80dB
- Output: Micro USB
- Connector: Apple Mfi Certifed Lightning, Type-C, USB-A
- Power Consumption: 5V/150mA
- Cable Length: 1m(3.3ft)
- Maximum Size: 112mm x 108mm x 295mm
- Weight: 1042g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.