Peavey 10AT 10CH Compact Mixer with Bluetooth and Antares Auto-Tune
Peavey 10AT 10-Channel Compact Mixer
The all-new PV 10 AT mixers come equipped with antares auto-tune pitch correction, a technology that can literally help anyone sing in key and is used on professional recordings and live performances throughout the world. This technology is incorporated directly into a complete and powerful portable mixing solution, ensuring that your audience will experience perfectly tuned vocals to complement the crystal-clear audio of the mixer.
Features such as bluetooth allow seamless connection to almost any "smart" device. Multiple direct outs per channel allow easy connection to most DAW interfaces for recording. In addition, these mixers can stream audio directly to a PC. MP3 playback is also available via USB A port and LCD display.
With a slim, low-profile design, PV AT series mixers are ideal in small to mid-size venues. Key features include 2 channels of Antares Auto-Tune, 4 channels of reference-quality mic preamps, 4 direct outputs for recording, Bluetooth wireless input, and built-in digital effects with LCD display. These all-new mixers will provide years of hassle-free operation.
- New rugged, slim, low-profile console design
- Convenient tablet cradle
- 2 Channels of Antares® Auto-Tune
- 4 combination XLR/1/4" low noise mic preamps
- Selectable Hi Pass Filter on first 4 inputs
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- 4 channels of Peavey's exclusive MidMorph EQ
- EQ bypass per channel
- 2 channels of built-in compression
- Individual channel mutes
- Individual Listen/Solo function
- LED clip and signal present indication
- 4 Channels of direct out
- Stereo pan control per channel
- Channel 5/6 stereo 1/4", RCA, or 3.5mm input channel
- Dual selectable control room outputs
- One pre-fader AUX send
- KOSMOS bass and treble enhancement
- Main stereo outputs with 1/4" unbalanced and balanced XLR connectors
- Precision 60 mm faders on master
- High quality master LED meter bridge
- Master mic mute
- Studio quality headphone output
- Equipped with Bluetooth wireless connectivity, Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR, A2DP
- On-board USB-A MP3 and WAV playback
- Stereo USB-B streaming audio in and out, 16-bit, up to 48kHz sample rates
- Built-in Digital Effects with LCD Display
- Peavey's exclusive on-board Hi Z guitar input
- Global 48V phantom power
- Product Dimensions: 12.75" wide x 15.1" deep x 2.1875" high (32.39 cm x 38.35 cm x 5.56 cm)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.