Alctron DI2002N Passive Multimedia DI Box
Alctron DI2002N Passive DI Box
The DI2002N is a passive direct box specifically developed with the audio-video creative in mind. A big choice of inputs - XLR, 1/4" jacks, RCA's and 3.5mm mini jack. Output is merged to mono via a custom wound transformer to an XLR. An ideal interface.
Custom Wound Transformer
A high-performance custom-wound transformer is employed and converts the impedance, and balances the line while providing exceptional common-mode rejection. To further reduce susceptibility to noise, the transformer is encapsulated thus preventing RF and electromagnetic induction. The inputs may be used as thru-puts and are auto merged to mono to reduce cable infrastructure and audio channel requirements. +4dB XLR input is also provided to interface professional balanced line-level signals. The output is standard 600-ohm mic-level for direct interconnect to mixing console microphone inputs. These features make the DI2002N an ideal interface for portable computers, CD players, iPods, and other sound sources.
- Passive direct box
- Developed with the audio-video integrator
- High-performance custom-wound transformer
- Converts the impedance and balances the line
- Reduces susceptibility to noise
- Transformer preventing RF and electromagnetic induction
- Ideal interface for portable computers, CD players, iPods, and other sound sources
- Frequency range: 20hz-20khz
- Output impedance: 600Ω
- Signal to noise ratio: 100dB
- Dimension: 147mm x 90mm x 38mm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.