Alctron M6 Professional Measurement Condenser Microphone
M6 Professional Instrumental Microphone
The ideal microphone for your acoustic analysis. The M6 measuring microphone is suitable to analyse your room's acoustics with confidence. such as theatre – recording studio -control room design & stage acoustics, to measure the technical references.
Designed for use with real-time analysers to provides an instantaneous acoustic picture of your room. You can then use your graphic EQ to fine-tune your sound system’s performance to perfectly match the response characteristics of the room.
- Transformerless design for improved pickup of transients
- 6mm electrets capsule with Omni polar pattern
- Highly directional, it perfectly captures all frequency ranges
- Designed for theater, recording studio, control room, stage acoustics
- Rugged housing made of lightweight structural-grade zinc-alloy
- Type: Back electret, Φ6 mm
- Polar pattern: Omni
- Capsule: 6mm
- Frequency Response: 20-20 KHz
- Sensitivity: -43 dBV/Pa (7.1 mV)
- Output Impedance: 200Ω
- Min. Load Impedance: 1,000 Ω
- S/N Ratio: 75 dB
- Equivalent Output Noise: 19 dB
- Max SPL: 149 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range: 30 dB
- Power requirement: 12-52V DC, 3 mA
- Finish: Black
- Connector: XLR 3M
- Dimensions: Φ21 × 200 mm
- Net Weight: 140g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.