SHOP NOW • PAY LATER • 100% INTEREST FREE
The iSK T3000 'Space Station' offers low noise, high output quality studio recordings. Ideal for vocal or instrument recording, the T3000 is a unique, great sounding addition to any casual or professional environment.
Professional Studio Condenser
With its cardioid polar pickup pattern, the iSK T3000 is the perfect studio microphone, ideal for broadcast use, home recording and professional studio tracking. Utilising a uni-directional 34mm gold-plated high ouput large diaphragm capsule, the T3000 is able to accurately reproduce even the most subtle of sounds with low self-noise.
Unique Design with Integrated Shock Mount
The smart and stylish design of the T3000 makes it an eye-catching addition to any studio set up. The unique integrated shock mount has given the microphone the 'Space Station' look, and the brushed aluminium housing ads to the professional appearance of the T3000. The suspended centre capsule is enclosed in a highly polished spring mounted chrome-nickel grille. Additional elastic shock protection prevents handling noise, making the iSK T3000 Space Station a good looking, great sounding and practical studio microphone. Ideal for vocals and instrument recording.
- Low Noise, High Sensitivity Condenser Microphone
- Uni-directional Cardioid Pickup Pattern
- Integrated Pop Filter and Shock Mount Design
- Brushed Aluminium "Lead" Coloured Housing
- Type: Large Diaphragm Condenser
- Element: φ34 Pressure Gradient Transducer
- Frequency Response: 20hz - 20khz
- Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
- Sensitivity: -35dB +/-2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output Impedance: 100Ω +/-30% (at 1kHz)
- Load Impedance: ≥1000Ω
- Self Noise: 13dB A
- Max Input SPL: 138dB (at 1kHz≤1% T.H.D)
- S/N Ratio: 81dB
- Electrical Current: 3mA
- Net Weight: 420g
- Body Dimension: 50x190mm
- Power Requirement: 48v DC Phantom power (through balanced XLR cable)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.