Saramonic NV5X Shotgun Microphone with XLR Cable
Saramonic SR-NV5X Shotgun Microphone with XLR Cable
The Saramonic NV5X is a short professional shotgun microphone with integrated XLR output cable that delivers clear, broadcast-quality sound to video cameras, audio recorders, and DSLR that has XLR inputs. Requiring phantom power, lightweight, and durable.
Perfect for Cameras
Measuring only 17 cm its short-length design is ideal for mounting to cameras but it’s also very effective for use on boom poles and stands. A Saramonic NV5-WS furry windscreen is included so you won’t have issues with wind noise when shooting outdoors. A rubber shock mount spacer and a foam windscreen are also in the box, so you’ll have everything you need to capture great sound.
Easy to Use
The SR-NV5X is incredibly easy to use and has no buttons or controls that you need to operate. It requires phantom power to operate, which can be supplied by certain cameras or by field mixers, like the Saramonic SR-PAX2. The NV5X is fully compatible with the Saramonic TX-XLR9 and SR-XLR4C wireless plug-on transmitters, which also supply phantom power. Both of those transmitters are remarkably inexpensive solutions for wireless shotgun use. The freedom and creative possibilities of using a compact, wireless shotgun are endless. For example, you can set up an elaborate wide shot where the NV5X is hidden from view and used to capture dialogue.
This is an extremely lightweight professional microphone that delivers pristine sound quality — yet it’s remarkably affordable. It features an attractive metal construction that’s durable and will survive the bumpy world of video production, whether it’s mounted to a professional broadcast camera or an entry-level DSLR with an XLR adapter.
- The professional shotgun microphone that delivers broadcast-quality sound, sleek metal construction that is lightweight yet durable
- Short-length shotgun with integrated 37.47 cm XLR cable that is ideal for mounting on a camera but also effective when used on boom poles or stands
- The cardioid polar pattern doesn’t have a “rear lobe” which enables the NV5 to do an exceptional job of repressing sounds to the rear and sides, while clearly picking up sounds in front of it
- Incredibly easy to use, no buttons or controls to operate and features low noise and high sensitivity
- Includes NV5-WS furry windscreen for use outdoors in windy conditions, rubber shock mount spacer and foam windscreen
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 18 kHz ±3dB
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: -35dB ±1dB/0dB=1V/Pa, at 1 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80dB or more
- Output Impedance: 2000 ohm
- Power: 48V phantom
- Output Connector: 3-pin XLR (Balanced)
- Dimensions with Cable Included: 21mm x 21mm x 536mm
- Weight: 96g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.