SWAMP WS-100 Studio Production Mixing Mastering Desk Workstation
Designed for professional musicians and studio engineers, this sturdy desk would suit the workflow of composers, recording, mixing and mastering engineers, as well as home studios.
Heavy Duty and Lots of Room
Strongly supported with a high gauge heavy duty metal frame, the WS-100 workstation desk contains 6U rack space on each side, totalling 12U. There are 2 bottom shelves for extra accessories or other heavy resources. There is also a back depth-adjustable shelf for your monitor.
This desk offers exceptional ergonomics with room for outboard equipment, screens, controllers and keyboards. The easy to reach racks and the lower shelves are quite amenable for total control of your chosen workflow. With its elegant, minimalistic design, it will look great in any context.
- Cherry Wood MDF shelves
- Ergonomic design
- Rack screws and cage nuts included (enough for up to 9 pieces of equipment)
- Dual 6U rack-mount slots, capacity 12U
- Main shelf size: 182cm wide, 63cm deep, 79.5cm height. In the left and right part it is 37cm deep and the middle part is 50cm deep.
- Back shelf for screen size: 72cm wide, 35cm deep, 73cm height.
- Bottom shelf size: 45cm wide, 35cm deep, 41cm height.
- Flat pack for freight - dimensions are: 190x70x16cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.