SHOP NOW • PAY LATER • 100% INTEREST FREE
The PowerMIX III is a 3CH audio mixer that can accept either 3 mono or stereo signals and mixes them down to stereo or identical left or right mono signals. It also provides a headphone output with its own level control. All inputs have jack connections.
PowerMIX III - Three Channel Personal Stereo Mixer
The PowerMIX III is a 3CH audio mixer that can accept either 3 mono or stereo signals and mixes them down to stereo or identical left or right mono signals. IT also provides a headphone output with its own level control. All inputs have jack connections.
Simple Yet Effective
There can be many setups, for keyboardists, DJs, home studios, and small clubs/bars, where a small three channel line mixer can come in handy. Simply plug your stereo signal sources into the separate left / right Inputs on channels 1 to 3. Mono sources can be plugged into the Left Input on any channel. It is not recommended that you connect 2 mono sources to any one channel.
ART (acronym: Applied Research & Technology) are renowned for producing devices that feature unique gadgets and functions that make you think "Why hasn't anyone thought of that before?".
- Three sets of stereo input channels, each with their own pan and level controls
- Three sets of 1/4" unbalanced inputs (left and right)
- Left inputs may be used for mono signals
- Master Level control regulates all three channels
- Left and right unbalanced 1/4" outputs
- Two headphone channels with independent stereo 1/4" outputs
- Headphone Level control regulates both outputs
- Input Impedance 10 kOhms
- Output Impedance 100 Ohms
- Max Gain +27 dB
- Input Level +30 dB, maximum
- Output Level +13 dB, maximum
- THD < 0.005%
- Power 12 VDC (adapter included)
- Dimensions: 143 x 92 x 45mm
- Weight: 590g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.