Radial Engineering J+4 Stereo Line Signal Driver
The Radial J+4 has a stereo preamp, boosting signals to +4dB balanced line level. Ideal for working with unbalanced low output devices such as instruments, computers or mobile devices and boost their signal. Isolated transformer so eliminating loops.
As with all Radial products, the Radial J+4 is built tough to handle the extreme rigors of professional touring. A unique 14-gauge steel I-beam inner frame ensures the sensitive PC board will not be subjected to outside stress which could potentially cause solder joints to fail. An innovative book-end outer shell creates protective zones around the controls, switches, and connectors to further improve dependability while a full bottom no-slip pad provides both mechanical and electrical isolation. The Radial J+4 balanced line driver delivers exceptional sonic performance, plenty of headroom and ultra low noise making it the ideal companion for today's more demanding professional audio systems.
- Stereo preamp boosts signals to +4dB balanced line level
- Increases gain for low output instruments & music players
- Transformer isolated to eliminate noise caused by ground loops
- Plenty of connector options - Plug and play easy to use
- Audio circuit type: Active -10dB ~ +4dB line converter, transformer isolated
- Number of channels: 2
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20KHz (± 2dB)
- Dynamic range: 102dB
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.004% @ 1kHz, +10dBu output
- Phase Deviation: 0.5° @ 100Hz; 4° @ 20Hz
- Input Impedance: 10k Ohms, unbalanced
- Output Impedance: 1.6k Ohms, balanced
- Maximum Input: +17dBu @ 1kHz, 1% THD+N
- Maximum Output: +15dBu @ 1kHz, 1% THD+N
- Ground lift, HPF, Level Control
- Input Connectors: 1/4", RCA, 3.5mm
- Output Connectors: XLR
- Construction: 14-gauge steel
- Size (LxWxD): 84mm x 127mm x 48mm
- Weight: 0.70 kg
- Power: +15VDC/400mA adapter Included
- Conditions: For use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.