Radial Relay-Xo Active Remote A/B Switcher with Dual Audio Outputs
The Relay Xo is an audio switcher designed to route any balanced signal to two destinations, with the ability to be operated remotely with an optional JR-1 footswitch. 1 input, 2 outputs, this can allow an artist to communicate with musicians and techs.
The Radial Relay-Xo is designed to address on-stage communication problems for artists who employ in-ear monitoring systems, the Relay Xo is a remotely controlled active switcher that enables artists on stage to quickly reroute their signal without disrupting the performance. Connect the output of a dynamic microphone or wireless receiver to the Relay Xo input, then feed output-A to the PA system, and output-B to a common intercom buss. As soon as the Relay Xo is switched, it cuts the signal feeding the PA and redirects it to the monitoring system, allowing the musician to discreetly speak with other band members or the crew.
When artists that employ wireless microphones on tour, the receivers are typically located off stage. The remote input on the Relay Xo allows it to be connected next to the wireless receivers to reduce cable clutter, while still providing control to the artist on stage with a remote footswitch. Two versions of the Radial JR1 footswitch are available for use with the Relay Xo; the JR1-M with a momentary switch that will activate output-B as long as the footswitch is held down, and the JR1-L with a latching switch that will hold on the last selected output.
Switch Mic Between Live and Communications
Use the Relay Xo to switch the vocal mic between the PA system and intercom so that you can speak to the technical crew or other band members. Use the optional JR1-M momentary footswitch to remotely control. This avoids unsightly hand signals!
Switch from Dry to Wet Audio Channels
On gigs where you do not have your regular soundman, use the Relay Xo to toggle between a dry channel on the mixer to chat with the crowd - and a wet channel with reverb and delay to enhance your vocals when singing. Use the optional Radial JR1-L latching footswitch for switching.
Ever wish you could add special effects to your acoustic guitar for solos or a particular song? Use the Relay to toggle between normal and solo channels on the mixer. Use the Radial JR1-L to remotely control and toggle between the two like an Eric Clapton solo!
- Redirects mic signal to communicate with techs
- Allows artist to speak with musicians and techs
- Remote controllable with optional footswitch
- Link output to switch multiple units at once
- Audio circuit type: Remotely controlled mechanical relay
- Frequency response: 10Hz ~ 100kHz
- Dynamic range: >140dB
- Gain: 0dB
- Total harmonic distortion: <0.0005%
- Intermodulation Distortion: 0.001%
- Input Impedance: Source dependent
- Output Impedance: Source dependent
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: -106dB
- Noise: -115dBu
- Maximum Input: +26dBu
- Ground lift Input Connectors: XLR-F input
- Ground lift Output Connectors: 2 XLR-M outputs
- Extras: Combo (XLR-F & ¼" ) and ¼" loop-through remote connectors; Contact Closure Function: With ¼" TRS jack, short tip and ground to switch With XLR, short pin-1 ground and pin-2 Hot to switch
- Construction: 14 gauge steel with internal I-beam
- Dimension (LxWxD): 127mm x 84mm x 45.5mm
- Weight: 0.6kg
- Power: 15VDC, 30mA, center-pin (+)
- Conditions: For use in dry locations only between 5°C and 40°C
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.