TC Electronic DITTO JAM X2 Looper Pedal
with Automatic Tempo Sync
DITTO JAM X2
TC Electronic Ditto Jam X2 is an intuitive looper pedal with responsive beat sense technology, rec-play/rec-dub modes and unlimited overdubs. Utilising 24bit high quality audio, it comes with built-in and external mics. Save up to 2 mins of looping.
Ultimate Looping Experience
The revolutionary TC Electronic Ditto Jam X2 Looper features a cutting edge proprietary beat sense technology, making it the first looper pedal ever to automatically keep your loops from drifting out of sync. TC electronic state-of-the-art algorithm is able to snip, stretch and compress each beat of your loop dynamically to your tempo while still maintaining audio quality. This means it will automatically stretches the loop by a couple of milliseconds to make it fit the pocket – so your performance is always nice and tight. It provides the perfect practice platform for getting those extra tricky intricacies locked down with the revolutionary ability to record a loop and speed it up or slow it down using tap tempo. Simply lay down a solid loop and gradually increase the tempo as your skills progress or take it way down and practice filling out the pocket until it’s bursting at the seams!
For the first time ever, you can loop with your band in real-time without having to sync with a MIDI clock, letting you make it up as you go, without drifting out of rhythm. It’s like having an invisible band member onstage with psychic powers. To that, Dr. X! Built-in microphones and an included clip-on mic allow DITTO JAM X2 to listen to its surroundings, separate background noise from the rhythmic elements of your band and sync up. Connecting the included mic under a snare or on a percussion instrument leaves the job of timekeeping to your drummer so you and your bandmates are free to play without constantly having to stay in sync with a fixed loop!
- Intuitive looper pedal with first-ever intelligent loop synchronization that responds to your band
- Innovative responsive BeatSense technology automatically adjusts loop tracks to your beat
- Choose between Record-then-Play or Record-then-Overdub functionalities
- Unlimited overdubs and undo/redo for total creative freedom
- Dual built-in mics accurately track band tempo by focusing only on rhythmic elements
- Included clip-on mic attaches to percussion instruments for total rhythmic precision
- Dedicated stop button for easy control of loop endings
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of the analog dry signal path even when looper is engaged
- 24-bit uncompressed audio for ultimate sound quality
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Sturdy die-cast metal case designed for life on the road
- Maximum loop length: 2 minutes
- Maximum no. of overdubs: Unlimited
- Bypass mode: True Bypass (buffered bypass selectable via DIP switch)
- Latency: None (analog dry-through)
- Dimensions: L113mm x W135mm x H54mm
- Weight: 0.57 kg
- Input connector: Standard TS ¼" jack
- Output connector: Standard TS ¼" jack
- Ext Mic input: 1/8" TRS, only use included a microphone
- Power input: Standard 9 V DC / >150 mA,centre negative (not supplied)
- USB: Mini-B USB for firmware updates
- Memory Selected loop mode is recalled over power cycles, loops are not
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.