Alctron HP800 8 Channel Headphone Monitoring Amplifier with 8x Alctron Headphones
CLICK HERE TO 'GET NOTIFIED' once we have stock on hand
Alctron 8 Channel Studio Headphone Amplifier with 8 Alctron Studio Headphones - Combo Pack
Eight Individual Headphone Amps
The HP800 has 8 individual amplifier channels, allowing for 8 users to independently control their headphone volume levels. Each channel has a high power output capable of powering any type of monitoring headphone to levels suitable for any musician.
Each Channel has it own Dedicated Input
The HP800 features two 'main inputs', which allow 1 signal to be sent into the headphone amp for all users (up to 8) to hear. Though each channel also has the ability to accept its own independent (direct) signal, allowing for a unique signal to be sent to 1 particular user. This is perfect for use during studio recordings, where different musicians require their own headphone mix. Its common place to use a mixing consoles AUX send channels for these monitor mixes.
Alctron HP280 Professional Closed-Back Studio Headphones
The Alctron HP280 headphones are the go to headphone from personal listening of your favourite tunes to getting that pitch perfect sound in the studio. With a closed back design, hand sewn padded leather headband with size-able slide adjustments, newly designed 50mm Neodymium enclosed membrane and strong high definition magnet drivers capable of reproducing even the subtlest of sounds these headphones are ideal for home and studio recording.
- 8 totally independent high output amplifier sections
- A dedicated direct input for each channel
- 2 separate main inputs (each stereo)
- 2 headphone outputs per channel (front and back)
- High audio quality with virtually any type of headphones
- Link outputs for patching to additional equipment
Alctron HP280 Features
- 50mm neodymium drivers for accurate listening
- Comfortable headband design for long periods of use
- Full over-ear design for isolation
- 1/8" (3.5mm) to 1/4" (6.35mm) adapter included
- Plush velvet carry bag
- Designed for studio and monitoring use
- Built to professional standards
Alctron HP280 Specifications
- Driver: 50mm
- Impedance: 32Ω
- Sensitivity: 98dB (1mW)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-30kHz
- Max. Power: 300mW
Alctron HP800 Specifications
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.