Behringer Xenyx Control2USB and Communication Center with VCA Control
When it’s time to get down to the business of recording or mixing, the last thing you’ll want to do is crawl under your desk and run cables. The ultra-handy CONTROL2USB gets you off your knees, putting Master Volume, Talkback, Source selection, and Monitor control right at your fingertips. Now you can choose from up to 3 sets of active studio monitors and 4 different stereo input sources to create powerful, custom monitor mixes. Plus the built-in Talkback mic lets you communicate directly with the talent. The incredibly versatile CONTROL2USB makes you the master of your domain!
Sometimes Bigger is Better!
Small knobs lack precision – but the bigger the knob, the better the level of precision. Think of a control knob as a circle. On a small circle/knob the distance from one degree to the next is very small, making it challenging to dial-in perfection. On BEHRINGER's really big knob, the distance between the degrees of the circle is much larger, allowing you to make minute adjustments with ease. CONTROL2USB lets you set levels fast and accurately, which can be critical to the final sound when it comes to mastering an important project.
What is VCA?
Unlike the typical and inexpensive resistive faders used by our competitors, the CONTROL2USB utilizes high-end Voltage Controlled Amplifier (VCA) technology to provide the ultimate in precision level adjustment. And while conventional faders directly control how much of the signal passes through to the amplifier, our bigger knob actually controls the voltage that drives the amplifier, for output that remains absolutely faithful to the source.
Built-in USB Connectivity
The high-quality, built-in USB audio interface lets you connect directly to your computer and its digital library, creating the ultimate sound source control center – with no additional hardware or drivers required.
More Monitor Options
In the golden age of recording, engineers had to make the mix sound great in just two places, the studio, and the car. When you consider the acoustic environments and the equipment used in each, it’s not as easy as it sounds. Today’s computer-based recordings have to sound great in even more situations, such as MP3 players, podcasts and other bass-challenged systems – so experiencing your mix through as many speaker systems as possible is more essential than ever. The ultra-convenient CONTROL2USB lets you switch between up to 3 pairs of studio monitors; add or remove a subwoofer; listen through vintage-style small monitors (such as our C5A or C50A), or any other combination – at the mere press of a button!
- Premium, ultra-low noise, and high headroom studio control and communication center
- All-in-one Master Volume controller, Source selector, Monitor switcher, and Talkback box
- 4 stereo inputs with independent level controls plus additional Monitor Mix input for your DAW
- 3 independent and adjustable Monitor outputs to connect up to 3 sets of studio monitors
- Built-in Talkback microphone with Level control for direct communication with musicians
- Large Volume knob with true VCA control for extremely precise level adjustments
- Built-in stereo USB Audio Interface, perfect for computer-based studios
- Premium-quality phono preamp for direct turntable connection
- 2 powerful headphone amplifiers with separate volume controls
- Convenient Mono, Mute and Dim functions right at your fingertips
- High-precision dual 12-segment LED meters with input/output source switch
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy savings
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.