Tailspin Vibrato delivers a wealth of stunning vintage vibrato tones all served in a package so affordable that it'll make your head spin. Its all-analog bucket brigade design brings everything from subtle organic wobbles to pitch-bendy warped vinyl tones and all the way to fast leslie-like sounds. These beautiful tones are housed in a compact and sturdy enclosure, ready to rock the road!
- Classic true pitch vibrato
- All-analog bucket-brigade circuit
- True bypass and top-mounted I/O
Diverse Vibrato Tones
Nothing beats the organic warm warble of a classic true pitch vibrato pedal. You can use it at slow speeds to bring life and depth to slow chord progressions ala. Steven Wilson or you can wind it up a bit for eerie Mastodon-approved melodies or energetic Lonnie Mack solos. Heck, max it and behold the faces in the crowd as they begin to look for the hidden B3 organ on stage.
Feel The Mojo
Tailspin Vibrato contains 100% vintage vibrato mojo put into play by the old-school bucket-brigade circuit design. This ensures that no matter where you set the dials, you'll always end up with a vibrato tone that sounds natural and is highly usable across the musical spectrum.
Tailspin Vibrato doesn't just pass the tone test, it also handles the pedalboard exam with ease. Built like a tank, yet very compact, has top-mounted I/Os AND a True Bypass design. So whether you're a pedalboard minimalist or think bigger is better, TailSpin Vibrato will always fit perfectly into your pedal plans
- Speed: This sets the speed of the vibrato. Go counter-clockwise for super-slow vibrating waves or max it for fast rotary-like tones.
- Depth: This controls the intensity of the vibrato. Set it low for some subtle sway and movement or max it for extreme pitch-bendy madness.
- Classic True Pitch Vibrato
- All-analog Bucket-Brigade Circuit
- True Bypass
- Top-mounted I/O
- Compact and Durable Roadworthy Casing
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.