ICM UM-35 4-Channel Mixing Console USB Recording Interface - Black
ICM UM-35 4-Channel Mixing Console USB Recording Interface
The ICM UM-35 is a compact, portable 4-Channel mixing desk with USB interface, suitable for recording, podcasting, live performances, and conferencing. It features 1 mic preamp, stereo balanced jacks, and Hi-Z guitar and headset mic inputs. 2 H/P outputs.
Single Mic Pre with an Additional 3.5mm Input for Headset
With the single combo input mic channel, the UM-3 is an ideal solution for the solo musician recording vocals. The Channel 1 enables individual tracks in the DAW, ideal for applying post production changes such as compression, EQ and effects to each channel individually. The combo jack inputs allow 1/4" connections for guitars and other instruments. Normally a guitar is connected to a DI box, before being plugged into a XLR mic input. This ensure the correct signal type is received at the low-z mic input. There is a 3.5mm jack input with plug-in-power for the use of headset microphones, a very handy tool. The low/high EQ pots adjust your tone and there is a digital echo effect.
Channels 2 Instrument / Line
Channel 2 is a dedicated Hi-Z line input for guitars and basses. It has level control and a LED signal indicator. This input can be switched to a line if preferred. These are also added to the Channel 3-4, which provides both a balanced or unbalanced 1/4" connection for keyboards, electronic instruments etc.
There are balanced/unbalanced 6.35mm main left and right outputs with mute switch and LED signal and clip indicators. Also, there is a stereo 6.35mm jack headphone output and a 3.5mm headset phones output. Finally, the USB stereo input and stereo output with USB playback control and LED signal indicator works for the DAW system on your computer.
- 4-channel digital mixing console with 1 XLR/TRS microphone or guitar combo input jack, 1 Hi-Z jack input, and 2 TRS mono/stereo line input jack.
- Plug and play, with 16bit USB 2.0 sound card, compatible with Windows XP+ and OS X systems. Also compatible with many audio editing and making software that supports Core Audio or WDM standard.
- The specially designed A-type microphone pre-amplifier has extremely low noise, low distortion, and a high dynamic range; built-in 48V phantom power for using with a condenser microphone.
- Compact size design, portable and lightweight; and DC 5V low voltage power supply, can be powered by computer or 5V power bank via the including USB cable, very convenient to use.
- Suitable for recording, podcasting, online live performances, karaoke singing, web-streaming and conference room, a great assistant for guitarists, singers, music lovers and so on.
- Built-in echo effect processor for your vocal or musical instruments.
- Input Channel 1 MIC/LINE
- Gain: -14~+40 dB
- +48V, Phantom Power, LED
- Peak LED turns on when the signal reaches 3 dB below clipping level
- 2 BAND EQ, 80Hz,12KHz, ±15dB
- Digital Echo Effect
- Channel 2
- Impedance Switch
- Signal LED, -3dB
- Level Knob
- Channel 3-4 LINE
- Signal LED -3dB
- Level Knob;
- USB Audio
- Stereo Input / Stereo Output
- USB Audio Class 2.0 compliant
- Sampling Frequency: Max 48 kHz, Bit Depth: 16-bit;
- Type B connector
- Playback LEVEL Knob
- Level Meter - 2x2 point LED meter (CLIP, SIG);
- Power Requirements - DC 5 V, 500 mA
- Power Consumption - Max. 2.5 W
- Dimensions (WxHxD) - 113 mm x 40 mm x 135 mm
- Net Weight - 0.6 kg
- Buying Option: Black
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.