TC Electronic Quintessence Harmonizer Pitch Shifting Pedal
Quintessence Harmonizer Pitch Shifting Pedal
Amazing tracking technology, as well as complete control over keys, modes, intervals and polyphony, mixed in with intelligent and expressive MASH technology, makes this the most comprehensive harmonisation pedal out there today. Add TC's TonePrint, and this pedal is at the highest position of all harmony and pitch shifting pedals available.
MASH and Toneprint Technology
The MASH footswitch gives you a powerful expressive tool without taking up any extra pedalboard real estate. By default the MASH switch has been assigned to bend your harmonized note up to the next interval within the scale but in TonePrint mode, you can assign MASH to control just about any aspect of the pedal including custom scale steps - both above and below the original harmony. This not only makes the Quintessence much more versatile as you can switch between two different intervals mid-song without having to fiddle with knobs, but it also lets you do fluid pedal steel bends worthy of the greasiest Nashville honky-tonks out there.
With MASH, Quintessence can bend the harmonized notes without you moving a finger, momentarily harmonize just a few bars or notes and with TC's proprietary TonePrint technology you can even choose exotic scales and custom intervals for harmonies. The TonePrint platform allows you to customize your own harmonies with one or two extra voices on top of your dry signal in any way you want. Of course, you get three TonePrint slots to get you safely through your set list. The free TonePrint editor gives you access to a wealth of tweakable parameters to get you exactly the harmonies you want.
Footswitch and Harmony Flexibility
You can quickly and easily toggle between standard latch mode and momentary mode for spontaneously improvised harmonising on the spot. This is useful when you need a little extra something in the last bar of your solo for dramatic effect or for riffs where you want an emphasis on a certain note or beat. If you don’t feel like using one of the seven preset diatonic modes commonly used, the Custom scale mode lets you load in whichever flavor of tonality you want your harmonies to follow. Using the three TonePrint slots however, you can set it to a wealth of different custom scales.
- Exceptional dual-voiced intelligent harmony pedal with PolySense and innovative pressure-sensitive footswitch
- Groundbreaking MASH technology turns footswitch into a pressure-responsive expression controller
- MASH footswitch lets you easily pitch-bend harmonised notes up to the next interval
- Choose between latching and momentary footswitch modes for perfect integration with your playing style
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Design your own harmonised interval effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac and iPad
- Simple, easy-to-use controls let you focus on playing
- Compact footprint fits on any pedal board
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Works flawlessly with guitar and FX loop signals
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when effect is engaged
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.