iSK BM-3 Discrete Condenser Mic - Ideal for Corporate Use
With its stylish, low profile design, the iSK BM-3 is perfect for the corporate situation where discrete microphone placement is required. Ideal for use in the boardroom as a table mic for online conferencing, recording lectures and online classes or as a lecture mic for presentations and functions.
Floor or Wall Mountable Stage Microphone
With its two mounting holes on the bottom of the plate, the BM- 3 can be permanently attached to a wall, floor or table. Not only is this favourable in a corporate or educational setting, but also in live theatre applications where ambient micing of the stage is required. This mic would also be a great alternative choice for a choir microphone, substituting for boom mics and stands which can impede the view of the audience.
The BM-3 has both a switchable bass cut or boost filter and a third option for full frequency range operation. This bass cut feature in conjunction with the rubber under surface of the plate minimises any unwanted signal entering into the mic, adversely affecting the audio quality. Conversely the bass boost compensates for any lack of low end frequencies or excessive high frequencies reaching the mic.
- 1x BM-3 microphone
- 1x Mini-XLR Mic Cable - 3m
- 1x Custom carry case
- Stylish, black discrete design
- Mounting holes underneath for permanent installation
- Flat base
- Selectable bass cut, boost or flat response switch
- Neat black plastic carry case and cable supplied
- Element: Back Electret Condenser, Permanently Polarised
- Polar Pattern: Half Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz -18Khz
- Sensitivity: -35dB±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Max. Input Sound Level:140dB SPL,1kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio:68dB
- Power Requirements: 9-52V Phantom Power
- Weight: about 330g
- Dimensions:170 x 81.5 x 24 mm
- Output Connector: 3 Pin XLR connector
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other SWAMP Industries users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.